- Company name: ARCORES España
- TAX ID: G31422793
- Registered Address: Julián Besteiro, 33 bajo 7-13 28020 Madrid
- Declarations, Codes of Conduct and Applicable Regulations:
- Organic Law 1/2002, of March 22, 2002, regulating the Right of Association.
- Royal Decree 949/2015, of October 23, approving the Regulations of the National Register of Associations.
- ARCORES pages:
- Main website: arcores.org
The information on this website is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, and may be changed or updated without notice.
ARCORES does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents that third parties have included in the hyperlinks referred to in this page. The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between ARCORES and the owner of the Web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance or approval by ARCORES of the contents or services offered there.
All information received by ARCORES through this website will not be considered confidential unless it is contemplated in the confidentiality policy section. Any other information sent to ARCORES may be used, reproduced, transformed, transmitted or disseminated by ARCORES as it sees fit.
Any alteration, change, modification or adaptation of this website or any information contained therein is expressly prohibited.
ARCORES International shall not be liable for any damage or injury to the user's software or hardware arising from access to its Web site or from the use of information or applications contained therein. Likewise, it is not responsible for and does not guarantee the availability and continuity of access to this website or that it is free of errors.
The user will be liable for damages of any nature that ARCORES International may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which it is subject by these conditions. The user is aware and voluntarily accepts that the use of any content of this website will be under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by ARCORES International with CIF G31422793 and registered office located at C/ Julián Besteiro, 33 bajo 7-13 28020, Madrid, with the purpose of:
- To answer your queries and send you information that may be of interest to you.
- Maintain and develop the relationship that may be established with NGOs, subscribers and attendees to conferences, send information about the initiatives and news of ARCORES International and treat them for the preparation of documents and reports.
- Maintain and develop the relationship that may be established with donors, companies and public institutions, comply with the established legal obligations and send information about the initiatives and news of ARCORES Spain.
In compliance with current regulations, ARCORES International informs that the data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to comply with the aforementioned precepts.
As long as you do not inform us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified. You agree to notify us of any changes.
In accordance with the rights conferred by current legislation on data protection, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of your personal data, as well as the consent given for the processing of the same, by sending your request to the postal address indicated above or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may contact the competent Control Authority to file the claim you deem appropriate.